So now that January is [finally] out of the way…. Didn’t it feel like the month of January was 587 days long?! The first month of the year always seems so anticlimactic, cold, and long! February is so much more fun and filled with love, life, and exciting things!
Like it or not, it’s that precious time of year when everything pink, red, heart-shaped, romantic, and chocolate covered takes over! Valentine’s Day is now just 10 DAYS away!
I’ve always loved this holiday. It’s easy to get swept up in the craziness of life so I love that this month, in particular, reminds us to remind our loved ones how much they mean to us. Valentine’s Day is for everyone. It’s a time to reflect on the love in your life… whether that’s family, friends, your significant other, your puppy… It’s important that we love and be loved.
Whatever your situation is, share the love this month! Smile at a stranger, be kind, get together with old friends, do something special for your boyfriend <3
And if you need a few gift ideas to help share that love, I’ve got you covered! Just like last year, I’ve put together a darling little Valentine’s Day gift guide. I love hunting around for the cutest, sweetest, most coveted gifts of the season! Don’t get overwhelmed trying to find the perfect gift for your bestie, mom, girlfriend, wife, or sister – keep scrolling to see 13 things guaranteed to make her feel like the luckiest girl in the world!
- Glow Recipe – Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask: I loved the packaging when I first saw this in Sephora but I think the smell is even more alluring! It smells like fresh watermelon!
2. H&M – Satin Robe: These are the best to get ready in… if your bff or girlfriend doesn’t have a silky robe, get her one this Valentine’s Day!
3. Foreo – Luna 2: I’ve been wanting to try this (extremely expensive) cleansing device forever. It just seems like it would make washing your face so much easier! I can guarantee any beauty-lover in your life is curious to try one of these…
4. Bouquet of Peonies – Roses are expected and sometimes overrated on Valentine’s Day. Switch it up and get a fresh bouquet of delicate pink peonies! Trader Joe’s usually has a nice selection.
5. LUSH – Giant Rose Bombshell: I got a little too excited when LUSH announced they were adding this to their Valentine’s Day 2018 product lineup. It’s literally a GIANT version of my favorite scent/bath bomb! If you’re looking for “absolutely ridiculous and amazing”, this would be your go-to-gift this Valentine’s Day.
6. YSL – Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain in shade 26: A pretty little lippie in the dreamiest neutral-rose color! YES PLEASE!
7. Kate Spade – initial pendant: Simple, subtle… who doesn’t love something with their initial on it?
8. VS – Love perfume: This is such a soft and feminine fragrance. I typically don’t care for Victoria’s Secret perfume but this one is just SO good. The scent lasts all day and it isn’t overpowering.
9. Jouer – Blush Bouquet: These are selling out fast! I love the color duos and the blush packaging.
10. Pandora – Radiant Teardrop ring: I’ve been eyeing this ring forever and whenever I see someone wearing it, I love it even more. It’s so elegant and beautiful! The quality and craftsmanship of Pandora jewelry is so, so good. Don’t spend hundreds or thousands on diamonds – check Pandora first! All of their jewelry is sterling silver or gold and although the stone isn’t a real diamond, it doesn’t look cheap or like costume jewelry.
11. Fresh – Rose Hydration Hotshots: I’m not sure if Fresh has ever done a “rose product” gift set before but when I happened to see this on an end cap at Sephora, I had to include it in my gift guide! It’s a perfect last-minute gift!