Happy February, loves! In case you forgot, Valentine’s Day is just 13 days away now and if you’re on the hunt for thoughtful, swoon-worthy gifts then keep on reading!
Valentine’s Day is all about spreading love! Of course it’s become an extremely commercialized holiday, but who doesn’t love receiving a dozen roses, chocolate, and a new piece of jewelry? Even if you don’t have a significant other, this day can be used to show the people you do have in your life just how much they’re loved. That’s what I love the most about February 14th!
There are so many ways to celebrate the day and show your love. Sometimes it’s the gifts that cost the least that say the most! For this post though, I’m sharing the trendiest gifts of the season and the classics.
I’ve created a Valentine’s-inspired gift guide for all the beautiful ladies in your life! Whether you’re shopping for your BFFs, for mom, or the love of your life, these picks will have them feeling loved, pampered, and beautiful!
- CHLOE “LOVE STORY” PERFUME – This is the most romantic and feminine fragrance! If you’re not sure you want to splurge on a big bottle or you’re worried she won’t like it, pick up the rollerball size and pair it with a bouquet of fresh flowers!
- ROSES – You can’t go wrong with a dozen red roses! They’re iconic and beautiful. For bonus points, snip the stems to size and arrange them in a vase. For even more bonus points, get creative and arrange them in a non-traditional way or have them ordered in the shape of a heart!
- SEPHORA FAVORITES “GIVE ME SOME NUDE LIP” SET – If she’s obsessed with lipstick or she’s been wanting to try out subtle lip colors, this is your set. It comes with 6 different colors by buzz-worthy brands!
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS “MODERN RENAISSANCE” PALETTE – If she has a slight makeup obsession and she does not already own this palette, RUN and order this for her! This is the hottest eye shadow palette on the market right now. No other makeup product says “Happy Valentine’s Day” like this one does! I mean, just look at those colors!
- KATE SPADE CRYSTAL HINGE BANGLE – This is such a beautiful rose gold bangle. It’s elegant and simple with the perfect touch of sparkle.
- LUSH “ROSE BOMBSHELL” BATH BOMB – Not only does this bath bomb smell amazing, but it lets out real rose petals as it’s dissolving! If she’s not already on the Lush Bath Bomb train, do her a favor and buy her a ticket!
- KATE SPADE “BE MINE” COIN PURSE – Isn’t this cute? Every time she reaches for some change, she’ll think of you!
- LUSH “ROSE JAM” BUBBLEROON– For the most delicious, bubbly bath she’ll ever have! This bubble bar creates mounds of bubbles and the softest skin!
- H&M “LOVE” NECKLACE – This would be such a cute Galentine’s gift for the girls! It’s the most delicate and charming necklace and it’s only $6!
- OPI NAIL POLISH – If she’s more of a do-it-herself type of girl, swing by your local TJ Maxx or Marshalls and pick up a few bottles of OPI nail polish! They’re only $4 (normally $10)! This is a great gift for your friends too! Throw a few in a cute gift bag with some Dove chocolate!
- LAFONN CLASSIC SQUARE HALO RING – I’m swooning over this rose gold dream of a ring! It’s just the perfect dose of blush tones and diamonds!
- AVEDA SPA DAY– Brown Aveda Institutes offer really great prices on spa services because they are learning facilities. You’d never know the difference though! For less than $40, she can have the most relaxing facial! Just scope out your nearest school and grab a gift card!